Cloud Security Assessment
Cloud computing offers some significant advantages to organizations, including hardware independence, reduced costs, high availability and flexibility. But with the benefits it has brought risks that have forced organizations to rethink about their confidentiality, integrity, defense in depth, incident response and forensic strategies. In this new cloud landscape organizations have to enhance their existing strategies, policies and processes to ensure security controls are in place to mitigate the risks.
- Assess preparedness against cloud based attacks.
- Identify critical vulnerabilities and control gaps related to your cloud based solution.
- Enhance existing policies, processes and standards and match them against Industry best practices.
- Quick response in proactively identifying and containing such attacks through cloud based SIEM and Incident response solutions.
- Assurance to client and business partners that your cloud solution is secure.
- Maintan security levels mandated by common standards such as ISO27001, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA and PCI Standards.
- Reduces information Security incidents related to data breach.
- Provides increased confidence for better business decisions.
- Save money by focusing on effective controls and appropriate levels of protection.
- Maximizes your security Return of Investment.
ISecurion’s Cloud Computing Security Assessment covers all the major cloud computing architectures, including Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).Our methodology for security Assessment is based on the following approach.
In this phase isecurion’s information Security consultants works closely with the client to understand their business and compliance requirements for the assessment.
Cloud Architecture and Design Assessment
The Cloud Architecture and Design Assessment phase helps in understanding the overall design and architecture of the organization's cloud infrastructure
- Network topology
- Asset value Analysis.
- Data flow mechanism ( data at rest , data in motion and data in use)
- Ingress and Egress points.
- Access controls
- System and Network segregations
- Administrative control for client and the cloud vendor.
Cloud Infrastructure Security Assessment
Security Assessment phase helps in accessing the security posture of the overall cloud infrastructure and identifying the potential risk to the cloud infrastructure. The areas covered as part of this assessment include:
- Internal and external Network penetration Testing
- Application Security Assessment
- Endpoint Security Testing
- Firewall, VPN and remote access security
Governance, Policies & Procedures Review
The governance, Policy and Procedures analysis helps to understand the organization's preparedness for cloud Security and its level of synchronization with industry best practices. Isecurion’s helps in identifying and establishing these missing policies and procedures. The areas covered as part of this review include:
- Asset Management
- Data Security
- Endpoint Security Control
- Change Management
- Compliance and audit
- Incident response management and forensics
- Business continuity and disaster recovery management
Reporting and Remediation.
We provide a comprehensive report of missing controls, critical risks and remediation recommendations. Along with it we provide support in remediating the identified gaps.